Our pack attends COSI Camp-In every year. This is a great event with many opportunities to complete exciting optional requirements.
What Do I Need for COSI Camp-In?
- March 4th. Check-in 5:30 – 6:00 pm. Leave anytime from 7am-5pm next day.
- Camp site: CITY VIEW.
- Class B uniforms.
- Layered dry sleeping clothes, socks, soft cap, sleeping bag
- Soft ear plugs are highly recommended.
- Camp pad or air mattress (with pump) to insulate from the floor.
- Water bottle and easy to carry snacks
- Dinner in a bag or checkout Atomic Cafe menu; Snacks (dried fruit/granola bars/etc.)
- Read parent booklet from COSI.
- Check-in with Pavel for wrist bands and movie time – at camp site at 6:00 pm. Unclaimed tickets will be returned to the front desk for late arrivals.