2015 Blue and Gold Event
Category : Activities , News
The 2015 Blue and Gold event will be held on Sunday, May 3rd. Please join us around noon at the camp, bring a picnic lunch and have a great day as we recognize our son’s achievements in scouting.
- Location: Amphitheater & Activity Field at Camp Lazarus
- Dress Code: Class A uniforms are required for scouts, family members – casual. Wear comfortable walking shoes. Bring camera to take pictures.
- No additional registration is required – rank requirements are tracked via ScoutTrack (by April 29).
- Picnic Details: Bring your own picnic lunch beginning as early as Noon.
Clark Shelter will be available or bring chairs/blankets.
- Activities: Volleyball and Kickball will be available or bring your own activity.
There will be three hikes leaving Clark Shelter between 1:00 pm and 1:40 pm
- Ceremony Details: Blue & Gold Advancement Program will begin at 3:00 PM in the amphitheater.
- Reception: A reception will follow ceremony in Dining Hall, cake will be served.
- Rain Plan: We will have Advancement Program in the Dining Hall.